TERMS OF SERVICE
- These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the www.biophiliablooms.com website (Website) and the purchase of any goods from it. The Website is owned and operated by Josephine Bria Marc – Biophilia Blooms (ABN 42 886 595 466) (we or us or Biophilia Blooms).
- Please note that by using the Website or ordering goods and/or services from us, the user or purchaser (you) agrees to be bound by the terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability contained in the webpages comprising the Website. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to amend or update all information on the Website including these Terms and Conditions at any time without providing notice other than publication on the Website.
Offer of Goods and Services
- We offer to supply floral bouquets and plants featured on the send flowers page of the Website for the price listed which excludes delivery charges.
Prices and Payment
- Prices given on the Send Flowers page excludes delivery. The price may change without notice, but any new price will be clearly displayed on our Send Flowers Page.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and American Express.
- For Biophilia Blooms to process your order, we need some personal information from you, e.g. your name, contact details including email address and/or mobile number, billing address, delivery address and payment details.
- Payment will need to be confirmed as having been received by our bank, before we can send your flowers.
- You should receive an email confirming your order once your payment has been processed. If you don’t, there may have been a problem with processing your order. Please let us know if this happens by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0435 361 644
How soon can my order be delivered?
The earliest delivery we can provide is NEXT day, with exception to Sunday deliveries*. If you require delivery on a later date, please nominate at checkout.
*Can I have my bouquet delivered on a Sunday?
We can certainly deliver on a Sunday, however, we do require all orders to be placed by 9pm on the preceding Friday, to ensure we can accommodate your request.
I need a bouquet delivered today, can you help?
We can occasionally cater to same day deliveries, so please call us on 0435 361 644 to enquire.
- Our delivery hours are between 0800 and 1730 for business addresses and 0800 to 1900 for residential addresses. Please note we are not able to guarantee delivery at a specific time of day.
- We’ll leave flowers at, or near, the door, or in another place we deem safe if there is no answer when we deliver. If necessary, we will contact the recipient to let them know where we’ve left their flowers. If there is nowhere safe to leave them we’ll call the recipient and / or you to re-arrange delivery.
Availability of product
- Given the seasonal nature of flowers, they are often subject to availability. The images featured on the send flower page are used as inspiration only.
- Flowers can be ordered to be delivered on dates in the future, you must specify the date at checkout.
- Any orders that require delivery on any Sunday must be ordered by 9pm on the Friday that precedes it.
Days of operation
- Biophilia Blooms operates Monday - Sunday, excluding public holidays (unless we expressly state otherwise on the Website). We recommend you call us to find out if your order can be delivered on a public holiday
Warranties, refunds and cancellations
- We are unable to offer a refund if incorrect delivery information is given to us. It’s your responsibility to make sure you provide us with detailed and accurate delivery instructions.
- If the wrong delivery address is given we can re-deliver, but this will attract a re-delivery fee which must be paid before we attempt delivery again.
- For advance orders, any cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance. Cancellations can be made by emailing email@example.com or calling 0435 361 644
- Like people, every flower is different and some are more delicate than others. You should expect your flowers to last at least 3 days. If for any reason (excluding extreme spikes in temperature) they last less than 3 days, or you’re not happy with your order, please let us know immediately so we can do our best to make things right.
- If you need further assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property used by us on the Website or in the Biophilia Blooms business is owned by Biophilia Blooms